For each Accepted Paper or Extended Abstract, one author must register, pay the registration fee and personally present the paper at the conference. The registration fee covers one accepted paper.
Please, note that the inclusion of the paper presentation in the conference program and the publication of the paper in the conference proceedings is subject to the registration and payment of at least one of the authors.
Regular and Student registration fees cover access to all congress sessions, conference material, conference banquet, lunches and coffee breaks.
REGISTRATION FEES (All fees are quoted in Euros (EUR))
|REGISTRATION TYPES||Early Registration Fee
(until March 31, 2018, included)
|Regular Registration Fee
(from April 1, 2018 to April 30, 2018)
|Late Registration Fee
(from May 1, 2018 to May 15, 2018)
|REGULAR||€ 560||€ 650||€ 750|
|PhD STUDENT||€ 300||€ 300||€ 450|
|ACCOMPANYING PERSON||€ 120||€ 120||€ 180|
The INCOM 2018 fees cover:
- the REGULAR and PH.D. STUDENT registration fees include access to INCOM 2018 plenary and parallel sessions, electronic preprints volume, coffee breaks, Welcome reception (Sunday June 10th 2018), lunches, Gala dinner (Tuesday June 12th 2018), and Closing reception (Wednesday June 13th 2018). Regular and Ph.D students registrants are entitled to upload one final paper.
- The ACCOMPANYING PERSON fee includes access to the Welcome reception (Sunday June 10th 2018) and the Gala Dinner (Tuesday June 12th 2018).
For organizational reasons, we kindly ask you to confirm if you will attend the Welcome reception and the Closing reception.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCOM 2018
- Additional papers or extended abstracts uploads: €300 per paper/extended abstract
- Over-length Page Fee: €100 per page in excess of the 6-page allowance
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Registration fees must be paid in full at time of registration. Payments can be made via credit card or bank transfer.
Cancelations are accepted following the following rules:
- Cancelation notice should be sent to INCOM 2018 organizers, and should provide the proof of payment.
- Any cancelation will be charged a 50€ handling fee.
- If cancelation occurs within five (5) weeks after payment, refund will be of 70% of the paid fee (after subtracting the handling fees). In this case the refund will be credited back without delay to the credit card used for the payment.
- Registrations used to upload final papers to be included to the program cannot be canceled.
- Additional paper upload fees and additional page in proceedings fees cannot be canceled.